Friday 5 February 2016

Winter woolies - by Bex

Back when I took the Christmassy pictures of the twins, I wanted to try again and take a few in their other winter jumpers so I attempted a second shoot on my own before we took the lights down off our headboard.  I was sweating by the end!  It was quite a feat trying to get them to keep in position at the same time, running every time they got close to the edge and generally trying to make them smile!

I did manage to get a few more shots I liked though so here they are, my cheeky duo.  It was all thanks to the little Christmas ornaments - reaching for them or eating them!











Once Kalyan had discovered the lights it was pretty much over!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100