Wednesday 17 April 2013

Pin It Do It - Rainbow Manicure

I love this idea of having all different coloured nails which, when placed together, form a rainbow effect...



So, of course I tried it out :)  (Thanks to Roz for taking the pictures with my new nifty fifty!)



I also borrowed Roz's orange Nails Inc polish as mine was a bit more of a burnt orange and her brighter one looked better!


My 10 nail varnishes are from, H&M, Revlon, Barry M, Maybelline, H&M, no7, Revlon, Mavala, OPI and Loreal.




2 comments:

Amanda said...

I totally want to do this. But it would require quite an investment... or maybe I should go visit you girls, as I only own 3 shades of nail polish: light peach, bright coral and pink glitter :)

amy said...

I used to do my nails like this loads when I was younger! Totally out of the habit of painting them nowadays though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100