Wednesday 13 March 2013

Pin It Do It Challenge - Gallery Wall

I used to have a bit of a mish mash of pictures up in the hall but it never quite worked as I intended as a gallery wall.  I saw a few pictures with hints and tips on Pinterest and decided to change it around and just use black and white frames to tie it together a bit more.  I blogged about it before - see more pictures and details here for the how to via Pinterest




I'm really pleased with how it looks now and used another Pinterest idea to make a different style of gallery wall in our newly redecorated study using my safari pictures.



To send in your own #PinItDoIt submission - click on the badge below for details on how to send it in...

Olive Dragonfly Pin It Do It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100