Thursday 14 March 2013

AOW Hen Weekend Part 2

So I already raved about AOW hen do last Saturday night down in London but I also had a lovely time on Sunday with Amy.

We had a lovely long lie-in, followed by an amazing breakfast (which I already tagged onto the end of my Hen post as it was so amazing!) made by her hubby-to-be and a lovely latte.  We then headed out for a wander round Greenwich and a look round the market.  I fell in love with this olive green doorway...


We stopped in JOY for a look and I spotted this gorgeous dragonfly embroidered cardigan but managed to resist!

Source: joythestore.com via Bex on Pinterest


I did, however, fall in utterly love with this gorgeous green leather bag on a stall in the market and after a browse round the rest of the market, I couldn't stop thinking about how cute it was and went back for it.  It's super soft leather and the perfect green for me!


I also indulged in some gorgeous chocolates for my train journey home and had great fun choosing from all the different flavours...




I tried the pistachio marzipan, wasabi & apricot, peaches & cream, rhubarb, mango, salted caramel (milk & dark), spiced praline, passionfruit marzipan and cherry.  Rhubarb and salted caramel were my favourites!

For lunch I had roast beef from the market, they also did BBQ pork so I got 50/50 with roast potatoes, it was lovely (even if it doesn't look it!) but a little greasy.  I would have preferred the lamb and haloumi wrap but the queue snaked right round the whole stall and we didn't have enough time to wait.




I wore another of my new Geek T-shirts with jeans for the journey home and upgraded to 1st class (£15 weekend upgrade) which was SO much better than the journey down!



I think the T-shirt will look great with my coral maxi skirt in summer!

All in all a pretty fabulous weekend in sunny London!  When's the next trip??

3 comments:

amy said...

I had so much fun too!!! And I'm still jealous of those chocolates. x

Miss Crafty said...

LOVE that necklace! Definitely my style.

Bex said...

At least you live close enough to go back for some Amy, I'm jealous of that! ;) x

Thanks Miss Crafty, it was only £7.99 from H&M!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100