Sunday 20 January 2013

Christmas Day outfit - sparkly style

On Christmas day we got all dressed up in the afternoon, I wore my sequin dress I bought for my birthday but dressed it down a little with a black peplum top from Mango and a couple of Christmas additions - a snowflake necklace (Christmas pressie from brother last year) and bow ring (from the V&A at our London trip).  My new earrings from BIL & SIL also went perfectly!  I'd planned to wear red nails and lipstick but decided on more neutral make-up and burgundy & metallic silver/purple nails instead.






Christmas Day outfit




MIL also posed in her outfit, wearing festive red and a Christmas tree brooch to add even more festive frippery to the occasion!  :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100