Friday 12 October 2012

Writings

I've not really been feeling like writing much lately (you may have noticed) and since this is a hobby and I don't want to force myself to write and not enjoy it (and therefore probably write rubbish stuff) I haven't been posting much.  I did however write a couple of posts recently for other blogs.  My first contribution to the amazing Any Other Woman A-Z of Getting Married is one and the other is a brief (for me) summary of our honeymoon safari in Tanzania for The Honeymoon Project.

If you're missing me, go and check them out ;)

I'm off to Glencoe this weekend with the lovely Gemma (who I haven't seen for months), our husbands and her sister and I'm so looking forward to a good catch up and a ramble in the great outdoors!

Have a fab weekend everyone!
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you had lots of fun at Glencoe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100