Wednesday 6 June 2012

What I wore - Shopping

I wore a semi-summery outfit on Monday to go to Braehead with Nik and the in-laws.  It's all old items of clothing but I haven't put them all together before and I was pleased with the result.  In fact this is the first time I've worn the necklace since buying it over a year ago!  I never could quite decide how to wear it but I love it, it's so unusual!

Skirt - H&M 
Vest - Miss Sixty
Necklace - Spitalfields Market (made from recycled metal)
Belt - Wallis
Shoes - Hush Puppies
Cuff - Primark
Ring - Antique market in York







I removed the belt and un-tucked the vest when we got home (only so much waist cinching I can take ;) ) and tried on my new Valentino sunglasses...


2 comments:

Bella said...

You look so gorgeous! I love! x

Unknown said...

Love this - particularly with the belt - it really brings it all together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100