Wednesday 4 April 2012

Dragonfly Prints

The fashion world is finally catching up with my dragonfly obsession!  Ever since Gemma sent me a link to these "bathers" because of all the swimming I've been doing lately, I've been seeing more and more dragonfly print in the shops!

'Marylin' Swimsuit, The White Stuff £35


'Ava' Bikini, The White Stuff £34.95


Cream Dragonfly Vest, Dorothy Perkins £13.50


Dragonfly Print Blouse, Phase Eight £39.00

Dragonfly Flower Print Linen Sleeveless Dress, Laura Ashley £95


Pink Dragonfly Print Silk Scarf, Laura Ashley £22

Dragonfly Print Scarf with Lacy trim, Fraas £20

They even have stuff for guys...

White Crew Dragonfly Print T-Shirt, Burton £16

2 comments:

Roz said...

Ooooh I love the DP vest and the Fraas scarf :)

Ps I thought by your title that this post was about our screen printing class! Have you designed your stencil yet? x

Bex said...

No, not yet, have you!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100