Thursday 22 March 2012

Leopard Love in

I'm having a bit of love for leopard print at the moment - it's not a print I used to like at all, I always thought it was a bit tacky but it really depends how you wear it...

Image Source
Image Source




Image Source
And I'm not the only one who loves it (although I may be a little late to the party).  Personally I like just a touch of leopard print, I'm not sure I could pull off top to toe leopard print although there are some who can...


Image Source
I find it also depends on the actual print and its specific colour whether I like it or not!

At the moment I am loving a few specific pieces (NOT to be worn together!)  I already own this snood and cardigan (again for wearing separately) from Warehouse when I first started flirting with leopard print last October...

Image source

Me in my cardi at my Floristry class

Not to mention my bargainous pretty shoes which I wore in London...

Shoes from M&S

I'm hoping this new find will add a funkier edge to my shoe collection...

Ankle boots to be worn under jeans

(Heart socks optional!!)

These are from Next and are £40 - I like how the zip is on the outside of the foot to make a feature of it in gold although I'm not sure what I would wear them with that would show the whole boot (suggestions welcome!).  The heel is an extremely comfortable height, something that seems to be incredibly difficult to find in shoes I like, and they have a hidden platform!

I also spotted a gorgeous dark leopard print thin blazer but it doesn't seem to be available online.  The zebra print version is though.

1 comment:

Glasgow Mummy said...

I wear my leopard print ankle boots with tights & pencil skirt to work :-)
Love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100