Friday 30 December 2011

Happy Birthday to meeeee!

I have finally found a couple of hours to myself (I did have a whole day actually on Wednesday but I spent it recovering on the sofa all day and didn't even lift the laptop!) and I have so much I want to say and show you!

Today is my 30th birthday and I have just returned from a really lovely lunch with 2 of my best girls!  We went to Ian Brown's in Giffnock (review to follow!) which was AMAZING!  I'm now waiting for hubby to get home from work and then we're heading out for an Indian with a few friends tonight.  It's always difficult to get everyone together at this time of year so any plans I might have had for a big 30th birthday party wouldn't have worked.  Maybe I'll have an 'I'm 30 & a half party' in June!  (I'm also eagerly anticipating a weekend in London soon with my new Twitter-to-Real Life BFF Gemma!)

I also want to fill you all in our Christmas day with the in-laws which was lovely and show off our lovely table decorations which I LOVED!!  So I will find the time over the next few days to upload all the pictures and write about our festive period.

Today however, I am going to indulge my birthday self and share a few pictures so far...

Hubby woke me early to take me to the 'birthday table' before he went to work!
He had made me breakfast and brought all of my presents and cards from under the tree.
 I received some lovely things including some green kitchen related items and other cool stuff from Sarah (pic to follow!) and  some fab craft stuff from Mum to go with the die cutter she bought me for Christmas - much more crafting to come for me ;)

Huge pressie from Nik!  He was very (rightfully) proud of his bow!
This one contained my amazing new Arctic Parka coat I asked for :)
Ideal for this current weather and already put to good use!



It's a mystery!  How exciting!!!

 I am extremely lucky and also received a Mulberry purse from my new in-laws!!!

Wow, feeling properly spoilt today :D
Wearing my new sequin skirt from my last London trip for lunch with the girls!
And my stunning new Liberty scarf (Christmas pressie from hubby!)

My at home birthday manicure :)
Trying something new with one nail  on each hand having a glittery top coat!

My stunning new earrings from Claire!  LOVE them!
And they went perfectly with my outfit!  :)

Very happy with my pud!
(Wearing last year's Christmas pressie dragonfly necklace from soon-to-be-sister-in-law!)

So, Happy New Year to you all, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope to get back into regular blogging very soon!

xx

1 comment:

Rachie @ A Chi Chi Affair said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you are having a dabulous day - by the look of things you are!! Loving the Mulberry purse and the earrings and you are very lucky you are off to a mystery decoration! I love surprises!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100