Saturday 31 December 2011

For Sarah

I have an amazing friend.  I have a few amazing friends actually - I am EXTREMELY lucky.

One of them is going through a very tough time at the moment, in fact has been for a while.  Now actually seems to be the moment when she is truly shining again.  And it's only just starting.

Sarah, I truly believe you are the strongest, bravest person I know right now.  I will see you shortly and we shall see in the new, exciting, better year together.  I am incredibly lucky to have you as a friend and although you may think I am coming to spend New Year's Eve with you so you are not alone, it's not true.  I am coming because I really want to spend it with you!  (And whoop your ass at Scrabble!)

I know you like words so this pinterest board is for you (since I am not so elegant with words myself!)...

For Sarah

Sarah is the blond stunner next to me on the most important day of my life!
(Don't tell Nik but this is my all time favourite wedding picture!)

Please remember I am always here for you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100