Friday 30 September 2011

Tonight...

...I will mostly be drinking left over wedding Merlot, eating Quavers and reading this...


Tess Gerritsen is one of my favourite authors, I find her novels so easy to get into and once I get past a certain point (usually fairly early on!) so difficult to put down!  I reached that point last night and have been sneaking peeks in between patients all day!  I suspect it will be finished tonight.  I would tell you what page I am on but since I have my kindle now, I record where I'm at in percentages as there are no page numbers.  I am at 78%.  Luckily I have already blogged what I wanted to for tomorrow so I can spend all evening reading while Nik is at work  :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100