Thursday 24 March 2011

1st Make Up Trial

I chose my make up artist based on a recommendation from one of my bridesmaids, Sarah.  She had worked with Shannon O'Neill on a number of photo shoots and I had met her once while helping out at a fashion shoot with a model in Sarah's home studio.  She is absolutely lovely to work with and does stunning make up!


We arranged a trial while my Mum was visiting so we could all get together and have a girly day.  We started at Sarah's for the trial so we could get some photos of us all in her studio before going out for lunch.  Unfortunately Claire's baby son was ill that day so she only came for an hour or so to see everyone before going home to rescue her husband from poorly baby duty.  

We had an absolute ball catching up while Shannon worked her magic on us all following a picture I showed her for my make-up (featuring green of course!) and another picture I had seen which would suit the bridesmaids.

My make up inspiration


We then headed up to the studio for some fun pics together and Sarah pulled out her box of old stuff from her hen night! 

Mum and Me

Sarah, Me, Vikki





Gratuitous ring shot ;)

We then all headed to House for an Art Lover for a DELISH lunch!




My most amazing pudding -
 pistachio and peach tart with clotted cream and a thyme jelly!!! (That bit was weird!)
And I'll sign off this post with my favourite picture of Mum and I, she's just amazing!



Post Wedding Update:

Screen grab from our wonderful wedding highlights film by Cherry Tree Films

Screen grab from our wonderful wedding highlights film by Cherry Tree Films

Screen grab from our wonderful wedding highlights film by Cherry Tree Films



Photo by Uncle Alan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

TOTS100

TOTS100 - UK Parent Blogs
TOTS100